No 1 Pentire View
This handsome Victorian house has been providing great family holidays in Cornwall for five generations.
The present owners’ great uncle, Cecil, first visited Cornwall in 1902, when he came to recuperate after falling ill in India. He, and his brother Eddie, came and stayed in Rock and whilst there discovered the wonderful beach at Polzeath. This marked the start of a love affair with Polzeath that continues to the present.
Number One Pentire View is a mix of lovely old furniture with new pieces, a very comfortable place to spend a holiday. Ideally situated, you can walk to the beach and shops, and simply forget the car.
It has the same wonderful views as its neighbour, looking out over the beach to Pentire Head.
At a glance
Five bedrooms: two doubles, one single, one twin and one with 3’ bunks. Four have handbasins. Bathroom, separate loo. Large sitting room with bay window overlooking the beach with a woodburner, (logs supplied), TV, video, DVD and Hi-Fi Games room with table tennis. Kitchen/dining room with slate floor, electric cooker, microwave, painted dresser large, walk-in larder with fridge-freezer scullery with dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier. Fully-tiled shower room with small handbasin and loo.
- Parking for two cars
- Log burner (logs supplied)
- TV, video, DVD and Hi-Fi
- Large, walk-in larder
- Electric hob and oven
- Separate Utility
- Washing machine and tumble drier
- Four of the bedrooms have handbasins
- Games room with table tennis
- Log burner, logs supplied
- Heating by night storage heaters and panel heaters to the bedrooms
- Linen and towels are provided
- Beds are made up ahead of arrival
- The tariff includes a clean of the property ahead of arrival and on departure
- Services to the property are included within the tariff the phone is ‘on honesty’
- Dogs are allowed out of season
- This is a no-smoking property