No 2 Pentire View
This mid-terrace Victorian house has a lovely airy feeling and has wonderful views over Polzeath beach and out to Pentire Head. Like Number One Pentire View, It has been a much loved holiday home for many years, with a good mix of old and new furnishings.
At a glance
Four bedrooms, all with handbasins: One king-size, two twin and a single. Family bathroom with separate shower, separate loo. The sitting room has a big bay window overlooking the beach, with window seat, and is very comfortably furnished, with TV, DVD, video and Hi-Fi There is a second sitting room with a piano, small library, Wifi and telephone. Cloakroom with loo and handbasin. Large kitchen/dining room with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge, freezer and electric cooker. Walk-in larder with slate shelves.
Outside is small courtyard to the rear of the property with outdoor shower (cold).
To the front of the house is a level, enclosed lawn.
Two parking spaces are available nearby.
- Wifi is available
- Use of telephone is ‘on honesty’
- Services to the property are included within the tariff
- There is parking nearby for two cars, a short, level walk (2-minutes) from the property at nearby Tristram Cliffs Car Park, gratis;
- All bedrooms have handbasins
- There is a washing machine and tumble drier
- A separate line in the courtyard behind is provided for wetsuits
- There is a second sitting room, with dining table and piano
- There is a ground-floor cloakroom
- TV, DVD, video and Hi-Fi are provided
- Electric cooker and hob
- Walk-in larder
- Small, enclosed garden to the front of the property
- Linen and towels are provided
- Beds are made up ahead of arrival
- The tariff includes a clean of the property ahead of arrival and on departure
- Dogs are welcome, out of season
- This is a no-smoking property
- Heating is a combination of night storage heaters and electric panel heaters to the bedrooms with instant controls.