The Slipway is a development of town houses, set back behind the Mariners Hotel, designed to take full advantage of the wonderful estuary views. The Slipway is located off the lower part of the Rock Road, three terraces of townhouse back from the Rock Road. It has an elevated vantage out towards the water.
It is so convenient for the Sailing club, the Golf club, swimming, sailing, windsurfing and water-skiing. If all that is too strenuous, then you can sit on the balcony and watch it all going on.
During the summer months, the Slipway has a buzz about it that gives it a continental air and is great fun to be part of. The shops in the village are not far away, the ferry to Padstow is even nearer.
At a glance
Three bedrooms: one king-size, one twin and one with 3’ bunks. Shower room with good shower and loo. Family bathroom with bath, loo and handbasin. Utility room with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer. Kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge-freezer,and microwave. A combined sitting/dining room with balcony overlooking a wide sweep of the estuary, plenty of comfortable seating, TV, video, DVD and Hi-Fi.
There is a slated terrace for sunbathing, with table and benches.
- Convenient location near the sailing club
- Sea views from principal living room;
- Separate utility with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave
- Sitting room with TV, video, DVD and Hi-Fi
- Outdoor area for alfresco dining with benches and table
- Rear courtyard with rotary drier
- Parking for up to two small cars immediately outside the property to the front of the garage
- Guest parking on the nearby slipway on ‘first-come, first-served’ basis
- Electricity included within the tariff
- Heated by electric panel heaters with instant controls
- Linen and towels provided
- Beds are made up ahead of arrival
- Tariff includes a clean of the property ahead of arrival, and on departure
- This is a no-smoking property.