This charming, reverse-level barn conversion is tucked away in the lee of the church at St Minver, just two miles from Rock - and similarly placed for Polzeath Beach, which is moments away by car, as the crow flies.
Its social spaces flow well, and the kitchen opens onto a sunny, gated courtyard that catches the sun for most of the day. From the courtyard there are elevated views towards Rock.
There is a pub within easy walking distance that serves good pub grub, as well as a local post office.
At a glance
One super-king bedroom, with en suite two double-bedrooms one twin room with two single beds a family bathroom, and separate loo with handbasin. First floor: well-equipped kitchen and dining area with electric cooker and hob microwave fridge-freezer dishwasher and washing machine separate sitting area with TV with Freeview and DVD player. Courtyard with table and seating for eight ample parking.
- This is a centrally-heated property
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric cooker and hob
- Washing machine
- Outside rotary line
- Open plan living area
- Sitting area includes TV, Freeview and DVD player
- Seating outside for 8 people
- Courtyard with far-reaching views towards Rock
- Ample parking for up to 3 cars
- Tariff includes services to the property
- Phone is ‘on honesty’
- Bedlinen and towels are provided
- Beds are made up prior to arrival
- A clean of the property is provided ahead of arrival, and on departure
- This is a no-smoking property
- Dogs are welcome by arrangement