The Farmhouse, along with Kate Cottage and The Orchard are located on a small, private estate on the banks of the Camel Estuary, Cant Farm. Cant Farm has beautiful, extensive estuary views; a small, knockabout area for golf and a tennis court for guests use.
The Farmhouse is the largest of the three Cant Farm estate properties. Its two storeys are on a large scale and it offers a sociable design, with plenty of fluid, open space for all of the family, and for entertaining.
As you might expect, this was the original farmhouse building and true to form, it offers a considerable and traditional farmhouse kitchen which opens into a splendid sitting room with feature farmhouse fireplace (logs supplied), TV, video, DVD, Hi-Fi and WiFi. The well-equipped kitchen includes: electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave.
At a glance
Three bedrooms: one king-size, en suite bathroom, one with ziplinked singles (which will create a super-king when combined) and en suite shower room, one twin with adjacent bathroom.
Downstairs shower room with sauna. Utility room with washing machine, tumble drier, and drying cabinet.
There are terraces back and front to take advantage of the sun. Plenty of garden furniture and built-in barbecue.
- Ample parking
- Centrally heated
- Open fire, logs supplied
- Separate utility with washing machine, tumble dryer and drying cabinet
- Electric oven and gas hob
- Plenty of garden furniture
- Built-in barbecue
- Linen and towels supplied
- Beds are made up ahead of arrival
- Tariff includes a clean of the property ahead of arrival, and on departure
- Phone is ‘on honesty’
- WiFi is included
- Includes services to the holiday cottage
- This is a no-smoking property
- This is not a dog-friendly self-catering property