Pen-y-Bryn— 50° 34′ 4.768″N -4° 54′ 59.051″W
Pen-y-Bryn is nestled in the quiet village of Trebetherick, between Polzeath and Daymer Bay. Located next door to one another, these properties can be rented together to sleep up to 12 guests.
- Selected dates(s)
- Changeover day
|Date||7 Nights||5 Nights||4 Nights||3 Nights|
|Date 14 Oct 2021 - 28 Oct 2021||7 Nights £1990.00||5 Nights -||4 Nights -||3 Nights -|
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Welcome hamper provided to include tea, coffee and milk.
- A full clean of the property before and after your stay is included.
- Refundable security deposit: £300.
- Short breaks not available.
- These properties welcome two dogs per property, or more by negotiation (£25 per dog per week).
- Pay 1/3 deposit to book your holiday, plus a £40 booking fee.
- Full balance & refundable security deposit required six weeks before your holiday.