The house is located within the quiet area of Trebetherick, between Polzeath and Daymer Bay. This is the ideal location for a family holiday, placing you just minutes from the beaches at Daymer Bay, Polzeath and Rock.
The spacious kitchen is light and bright, with everything you need to prepare and enjoy home-cooked meals, including a long dining table. Double doors open out from the kitchen to the outside space. The large lounge has vast, comfy seating, ideal for cosy evenings in. Daylight floods through the dual aspect windows and French doors lead to the patio and enclosed garden.
Upper Pen-y-Bryn has three beautifully decorated bedrooms. On the ground floor you'll find two twin bedrooms. One has calming green walls, white wood beams, wooden floors and a large curved feature window. The other is partly carpeted, with fresh white walls. On the first floor is a large bedroom with four single beds, wooden floors, high angled wooden ceilings and an en-suite shower room.
The enclosed patio is accessed from the lounge and provides a sheltered spot for al fresco dining. Take full advantage of your setting by picking up some local produce, lighting the barbecue and enjoy the view over the Cornish countryside.
If you're visiting as a large party, you can also let Lower Pen-y-Bryn, which sleeps a further five guests and is linked by an interconnecting door.
- Bedroom one has twin beds.
- Bedroom two has twin beds and a sink.
- Bedroom three has four single beds and an en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Brand new kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooker, induction hob, larder fridge, drinks fridge, freezer, microwave and Nespresso machine (capsules not provided).
- Family bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
- Separate WC with hand basin.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and spin dryer.
- TV and DVD player.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Parking for two cars.
- Table tennis table.