Compit is a great getaway for keen surfers with specialised surfboard racks and wetsuit drainers helping you to spend more time on the waves than waiting for your damp wetsuit to dry! With Polzeath just a short walk down the hill and Daymer Bay a scenic stroll along the coast path, the house is within easy reach of the coast.
As you enter Compit's large reception area, you'll be struck by the beauty of the space, with its high ceilings and fantastic open-plan social areas. A beautifully crafted wooden staircase sweeps up to the first floor and two retro surfboards hang on the wall beside. Wooden floors flow throughout the space, dispersed with textured rugs, while the décor draws from a calming coastal palette.
The large lounge area has generous sofas and a feature fireplace with a large wooden mantel set into the wall above. The dining area has a beautiful wood table and modern white chairs, forming the ideal space for meals with friends and family. From the dining area you can access a children's room through sliding doors, meaning younger guests can play and watch movies in peace. Glass sliding doors in the lounge, dining area and children's room open out to the patio and allow the daylight to flood in. The vast, high-specification kitchen has a large island with bar seating and nautical lighting hanging above.
Compit has six beautifully decorated and softly carpeted bedrooms. The master bedroom is truly stunning with dual aspect windows and a private balcony overlooking the Cornish countryside. The en-suite has a luxurious chunky, freestanding bathtub, perfect for a relaxing evening soak. The other bedrooms are light, bright and spacious. The twin room and adjoining bunk room are ideal for children or teenagers.
The outside space at Compit has been thoughtfully landscaped, with a large lawn to the front. A slate patio area enclosed by a low wall contains a chunky feature table with chairs, making a perfect spot for enjoying the sunshine and lighting a barbecue.
This modern property has a spacious design. There are no steps to access the front door and only a small step down to access the patio. The property is spread across two floors with the ground floor housing the kitchen, lounge, dining area, children’s playroom, WC and a bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom one has a king-size bed, built-in wardrobe and an en-suite with shower.
- Bedroom two (master) has a large king-size bed, built-in wardrobe, en-suite with freestanding bath and shower, and a private balcony.
- Bedroom three has twin beds, a dressing table, wardrobe and a view of Polzeath Beach.
- Bedroom four has a large king size bed, chest of drawers and an en-suite with shower.
- Bedroom five is a twin bedroom with a door leading through to bedroom four.
- Bedroom six is a bunk room with chest of drawers: an ideal room for children.
- Large reception area with space for coats and boots.
- High-specification kitchen with double inset oven, microwave, induction hob and extractor, dishwasher, American-style fridge freezer with ice-maker, kettle and toaster.
- Log burner (first set of logs supplied).
- Smart TV.
- Children's room with TV, sofas, children's table and chairs, toys and games.
- Downstairs WC with hand basin.
- Family bathroom with bath, shower, twin hand basins and WC.
- Large utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Wet room and wetsuit rack.
- Surfboard rack.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Kettle barbecue.
- Parking for up to four cars.