Here the shore feels close at hand: from the house’s two balconies, soak in sea views and look out to Pentire Head.
Designed with the surf in mind, Corduroy comes with all the mod cons you could need. Take advantage of its outdoor heated shower, wet kit drying area with dehumidifier, undercover board rack and bathroom towel radiators on separate circuit (so your towels will dry in the summer).
On the first floor you will discover a stunning open plan living area. Wooden floors flow throughout and full length glass doors span the length of the space. From here you can access the large balcony overlooking the Cornish countryside.
The modern kitchen is equipped with all you could need for home from home cooking. A large island with stylish wood and white leather bar seating provides the perfect place for lazy breakfasts or evening drinks.
The long statement dining table finished in zinc has original copper nautical lights hanging above. A log burner with sofas to each side sits opposite and provides a relaxing space to unwind after a day in the surf. The lounge has vast grey sofas and sea views to one side from the Juliet balcony. A beautiful surfboard takes pride of place on the lounge wall.
Corduroy has five beautiful bedrooms, each is softly carpeted with crisp white walls and stylish white furniture. The double bedrooms all have soft grey headboards and en-suites with luxurious rainfall showers. Each bedroom has full-length glass doors to the front or back garden, allowing plenty of natural daylight to flood through.
The outdoor space includes two patios, meaning you can enjoy both the afternoon and evening sun. A solid fuel barbecue and dining area are perfect for al fresco dining, or if you’re taking it easy simply relax on the rattan sofas or outdoor bean bags. A soft green lawn stretches out in front of the house, the ideal spot for garden games or soaking up the Cornish sunshine.
Please note: Corduroy is so new that the glass balustrade had not been installed on the balcony when the photos were taken. New photos will follow shortly.
- Bedroom one (master) has a super-king bed, large wardrobe, chest of drawers, doors to the patio and an en-suite with large rainfall shower, hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom two has a zip and link twin bed to make super-king, chest of drawers, hanging rail, doors to the back garden and an en-suite with large rainfall shower, hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom three has a double bed, chest of drawers, doors to the back garden and an en-suite with rainfall shower, hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom four has bunk beds with a pull-out truckle bed underneath, beanbags and doors to the front patio.
- Bedroom five has bunk beds, bean bags, doors to the front patio and a large internet TV, Freesat, Blu-ray player and external HDMI port to link up to Wii.
- Well-equipped kitchen with island seating, two ovens, microwave, twin sinks, larder fridge freezer, ice maker, drinks fridge, De’Longhi coffee machine, dishwasher, kettle and toaster.
- Internet TV with Bose sound bar to lounge, Freesat and Blu-ray players.
- Family bathroom with bath, rainfall shower, hand basin and WC.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink and drainer and hanging area for wet clothing with dehumidifier.
- Log burning stove (first set of logs supplied).
- Under floor heating.
- Towel radiators in bathrooms.
- Patio and lawn.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Kettle barbecue.
- Outdoor heated shower.
- Board rack.
- Undercover parking for four cars or boat.
- Additional parking for four cars.