If you prefer a character properties to new builds, 1 Pentire View is the perfect seaside home from home. Better still, it's within easy walking distance of Polzeath's sand, surf, shops and restaurants.
1 Pentire View has a lovely history and has been in the same family for over five generations. The owner's great uncle discovered Polzeath in 1902 when he came to Cornwall to recover after falling ill in India. He soon grew to love the town, and the house has been in the family ever since.
The interior of 1 Pentire View is a beautiful fusion of old and new. The spacious kitchen has traditional slate flagstones, soft blue cupboards and a long wooden farmhouse table. This is the ideal spot to sit and enjoy a family breakfast before your day at the beach.
The softly carpeted lounge has a large bay window that reveals an impressive view across the beach to Pentire Point. Here you can throw some logs on the wood burner and curl up on the comfy sofas or window seat. The games room is the perfect place for children to play, or to start a family table tennis tournament.
1 Pentire View has five bedrooms, all decorated in calming cream and blue tones. Two of the bedrooms have sea views and each has beautiful antique furniture and artwork. A combination of double, twin and bunk rooms provides flexible accommodation for the whole family.
The front lawn is enclosed by hedges on either side, creating both shelter and privacy. The soft lawn sweeps down to a garden gate that leads onto the road, which takes you around the corner to Polzeath Beach.
1 Pentire View can be let in conjunction with the neighbouring property 2 Pentire View, which sleeps a further seven guests.
- Bedroom one (master) has a double bed and a hand basin.
- Bedroom two has a double bed and a hand basin.
- Bedroom three has a single bed and a hand basin.
- Bedroom four has twin beds and a hand basin.
- Bedroom five has bunk beds (3ft wide).
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric hob and oven, microwave, large walk-in larder, fridge freezer, toaster and kettle.
- Games room with table tennis.
- TV, video and DVD player.
- Bathroom with hand basin and WC.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Separate WC.
- Utility room with dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Log burner (first pack of logs supplied).
- Night storage heaters and panel heaters.
- Phone (on honesty).
- Small patio.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Parking for two cars.