A cluster of mature evergreen trees marks Trevan's position on the coastline, which is framed on both sides by swathes of National Trust land. Here, you can redefine your sense of a good view.
Trevan's ground floor social spaces have a homely and cosy feel. Warm up after a day walking the coast paths by the beautiful red Aga in the kitchen, or throw some logs on the fire and curl up with a good book. There are two dining areas for relaxed and formal dining with friends and family, and both the dining space and lounge benefit from stunning sea views.
Trevan has four comfortable bedrooms over two floors, most of them cleverly angled into the bay to provide truly breathtaking sea views. From the landing you can access the first floor sun terrace, with its direct view down to the secluded Lundy Bay. This makes a perfect spot for al fresco dining and evening drinks while the sun goes down.
Staying at Trevan, you'll be close to Polzeath Beach with its excellent surf conditions and a selection of quality surf schools. After a day on the water, you can come home and wash off the sand and salt under the outdoor shower. There is plenty of storage for wetsuits and boards in the utility room.
Trevan has an extensive landscaped garden to explore, bordered by a Cornish stone wall. From here, green fields merge into a sea of yellow gorse flowers, which drops away down to the bay. Mature trees provide a shady spot to relax and read a book away from the midday sun. The garden at Trevan is a beautiful and tranquil spot from which to absorb the incredible views all around you.
Please Note: Building work is scheduled to take place in September on a plot of land near to, but not next to, Trevan House. If you have any questions, please call the office before you make a booking.
- Bedroom one (master) has a double bed, sea views and an en-suite with bath, shower, hand basin and separate WC.
- Bedroom two has twin beds, sea views, a wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Bedroom three has bunk beds and a hand basin.
- Bedroom four has twin beds and an en-suite with shower, hand basin and WC.
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric Aga, microwave/combination oven, dishwasher, kettle and toaster.
- TV with Freeview and DVD player.
- Family bathroom with bath, hand basin and WC.
- Downstairs WC.
- Central heating.
- Open fire (first pack of logs supplied).
- Utility room with sink, washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer.
- Phone (on honesty).
- Terrace with views of Lundy Bay.
- Large garden.
- Outside shower.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Ample parking.