Vinnick Rock is a stunning and contemporary beachside property. It boasts five bedrooms set over three light-filled, spacious floors with plenty of open-plan social areas; offering both privacy and panoramic views. Its proximity to the beach and local amenities is sure to keep all generations happy.
The house is part of the Pinewood development, which takes inspiration from the coast; something that is evident both inside and out. It has been architect-built using the highest specification materials and offers the latest in low-carbon green technology, including underfloor heating and a heat distribution system.
The ground floor of Vinnick Rock is accessed from a private car park, with entry into a hallway and stylish cloakroom area. Two double bedrooms and a family bathroom can be found on this floor, as well as a utility room.
The first floor of Vinnick Rock provides a large, open-plan living area with a sleek white wood burner taking centre stage. This dramatic social space includes a kitchen, dining area and lounge, and is perfect for entertaining. Large sliding glass doors from the lounge capitalise on the views over the countryside and across the beach. The balcony, with its glass balustrade, ensures you enjoy an uninterrupted end of day sundowner. A modern, high-specification kitchen has everything you could need for an enjoyable evening meal with friends and family.
On the second floor you'll find three beautiful bedrooms, which are white and bright with hints of the coast in the accessories. Accommodation includes two doubles with en-suites and a children's room with bunk beds. Highlights of this floor are the Juliet balcony from the master bedroom (with its stunning views), and the large modern en-suite with twin sinks, bath and shower.
At Vinnick Rock you can enjoy long, lazy evenings on the decking to the back of the property. This area is sheltered, creating a sun trap for you and your party to enjoy al fresco dining and barbecuing. The wooden materials and raised flower beds provide a relaxed Mediterranean feel. The development is surrounded by 1.5 acres of communal gardens and woodland and is only minutes from the beach, which can be accessed via a private footpath.
- Bedroom one (master) is a stunning bedroom with a super-king bed, built-in wardrobe and large en-suite. The Juliet balcony has views across the beach and the ocean. The luxurious en-suite has twin sinks, a bath with shower overhead and a WC.
- Bedroom two has been built with children in mind, with two small bunk beds and children's chairs. Children can either share the en-suite in the master bedroom or use the bathroom on the ground floor.
- Bedroom three is a spacious room with sloping ceilings, a king-size bed and en-suite with shower and WC. There are views down to the back garden and patio.
- Bedroom four contains a zip-link bed, which can either be made up as a twin or a super-king double. This bedroom is both light and airy, with a built-in wardrobe and views over the countryside.
- Bedroom five has a king-size double bed and built-in wardrobe.
- Large wall-mounted TV with Blu-ray player and Sky HD+.
- Modern kitchen with bar seating, double oven, large fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster and kettle.
- Telephone (contribution asked for calls made).
- Wood burner (logs not included).
- Underfloor heating.
- Large shower room with WC.
- Ground floor cloakroom area for shoes and coats.
- Highchair provided.
- Utility room with sink, washing machine, dryer, second fridge and storage space.
- Large balcony with stunning views across Polzeath beach.
- Sheltered wooden decking area to the back with a flower bed.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Private off-road, under cover parking for two cars (also close to public pay and display car park).
- Communal gardens and woodland.
- Private footpath to the beach.