17 Slipway is part of a small row of Rock town houses that are elevated to offer a beautiful vantage point towards the water. Here you're within walking distance of beaches, quality restaurants and plenty of water-based activities.
An open-plan lounge and dining room can be found on the first floor. From the blue and cream nautical-themed lounge you can open the glass sliding doors to the balcony and let the fresh sea air flood in. A cosy kitchen includes everything you could need for preparing picnics or whipping up a meal for evenings spent together.
17 Slipway has three comfortable bedrooms. The master bedroom is spacious with a lovely dressing table, while on the first floor there's also a light and bright twin bedroom. A family bathroom and shower room are conveniently located close-by. Upstairs you'll find the bunk room: a perfect hideout and play zone for children.
The house is the perfect coastal retreat for those who want to spend time in and on the water. A range of sailing events are hosted at the nearby Rock Sailing and Water Ski Club, including Shrimper Week and Camel Week. These create a fantastic buzz in and around the slipway. You can watch the coloured ropes and sails fly by from the comfort of your own private balcony, before heading down for a closer look whenever you choose.
- Bedroom one (master) has a king-sized bed, dressing table and wash basin.
- Bedroom two is a twin bedroom.
- Bedroom three is a bunk room.
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster and kettle.
- Family bathroom with bath, hand basin and WC.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- TV, video and DVD player.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink.
- Log burner.
- Electric heaters.
- Slated terrace.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Parking for up to two cars plus further guest parking on the Slipway on a first-come, first-served basis.