This modern property is set back from the Rock Road, which runs through the centre of Rock and down to the beach. It has an impressive frontage, with a fusion of crisp white walls and slate tiles.
Bluestones has fantastic and flexible social spaces. The open-plan kitchen and dining area is light and bright and has everything you need to prepare home cooked meals with the family. You can sit around the wooden dining table and enjoy a lazy breakfast before heading down to the beach.
A lounge and sun room are linked by large sliding doors, with both spaces opening out to the patio at the back of the house. The lounge has everything you could need for a cosy evening in. After a day at the beach you can sink into the comfy sofas with a good book or play a board game with the family.
The bedrooms are located on the first floor and all benefit from en-suites, avoiding those inevitable morning queues for the bathroom. The bedrooms are light and airy with white walls and soft carpets. A combination of double, twin and single beds provides flexible accommodation for your whole group.
To the back of Bluestones is a private and enclosed garden, perfect for soaking up some Cornish sunshine. A large patio can be accessed from the lounge and sun room. Here you can spend evenings relaxing and enjoying a spot of al fresco dining. A gently sloping lawn is surrounded by carefully planted flower beds, perfect for picnics and garden games. Nestled in the corner of the garden is a pretty bench with a wooden arbour overhead: the ideal place to spend a quiet moment with a good book or cup of tea.
If you need to accommodate more than eight people, Bluestones shares parking with its sister property, Sarsen, which is an identical build and sleeps an additional eight guests.
- Bedroom one (master) has a double bed, built-in wardrobes, Juliet balcony and en-suite with bath, overhead shower, hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom two has a double bed, built-in wardrobe and en-suite with bath, overhead shower, hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom three has a single bed with a truckle bed underneath, built-in wardrobes, and an en-suite with bath, overhead shower, hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom four has twin beds that can be zip linked to make a super king, built-in wardrobes, a Juliet balcony and a door to the family bathroom.
- Well-equipped kitchen with two electric ovens, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, toaster and kettle.
- TV with DVD player.
- Sun room.
- Family bathroom with shower, hand basin and WC.
- Separate WC.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Under floor heating.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Charcoal barbecue.
- Outdoor shower room.
- Parking for four cars.