Set down a private lane, Fairfax occupies a peaceful position ideal for a relaxing family holiday. The large, modern property has beautiful social spaces and a generous enclosed garden.
Wooden floors flow throughout the spacious open-plan kitchen and dining area. The large windows and white wood-clad walls create a light and bright ambience. The impressive kitchen has plenty of natural daylight flooding through its full-length windows and glass doors, meaning you can enjoy the garden views and link the spaces by opening the room out to the patio.
In the dining room a long white table with beautiful benches to either side provides a fantastic space to enjoy relaxed family meals together. Coloured bunting hangs on the walls above, along with a collection of nautical artwork. The cosy lounge at Fairfax is the perfect place to relax after a day at the beach: simply light the log burner and curl up on the sofa with a good book or box set. The house also has a large sun room with long comfy seating and double doors that open out to the garden.
Fairfax has five bedrooms spread across two floors. The double and twin bedrooms are carpeted, with clean white walls and carefully chosen furnishings. The bunk room has beautiful wooden floors and four white bunk beds, making the ideal space for children or teenagers.
The large, enclosed, south-facing garden provides the perfect space for enjoying the sunshine. With a generous patio and lawn, it's surrounded by mature trees and beautifully planted flower beds, which provides plenty of shelter and privacy. Here you can spend precious holiday time relaxing, enjoying a cup of tea, or dining al fresco.
You can park directly outside Fairfax. The property is accessed via one large step to the front door. The open-plan layout on the ground floor includes a kitchen, dining area, lounge and conservatory, making socialising easy. There is a double bedroom and a bunk room on the ground floor with access to either a bathroom or shower room.
- Bedroom one (master) has a super king bed and an en-suite with bath, hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom two is a twin room with a built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom three is a twin room with a built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom four has a double bed.
- Bedroom five is a bunk room with four beds.
- Well-equipped kitchen with oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Wood burner (first set of logs provided).
- TV with DVD player and satellite.
- Docking station in the kitchen/dining room.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Storage room with games.
- Family bathroom with bath, shower, hand basin and WC.
- Second bathroom with bath, overhead shower, hand basin and WC.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Parking for four cars.