Exuding classic elegance, this beautiful manor house is located out of the hustle and bustle of Rock but close to all the local amenities you could need. With generous social spaces and a large landscaped garden, it's a fantastic place to host social events such as dinner parties or barbecues.
As you enter Rockhaven Manor you will be struck by the grand mahogany staircase that sweeps up either side of you. Above, where daylight floods in, is a beautifully etched glass pane telling a nautical tale. The entrance hall leads to an array of elegantly decorated social spaces.
The spacious lounge has soft red sofas which sit beautifully against the delicate buttercup walls and wooden floors. It's the perfect place to curl up by the roaring fire and put the world to rights with your friends and family.
The dining room forms a fantastic backdrop for a fine dining experience with its large dining table, open fireplace and garden outlook. The soft blue panelled walls provide a beautiful contrast against the dark wooden floors, and nautical paintings with antique frames round off what is a truly luxurious space.
The modern, well-equipped kitchen has a stylish combination of wooden beams above and wood and slate floors below. A crab Newburg recipe is etched into the slate under the worktop and acts as a handy reference if you fancy picking up some fresh crab from the local fishmonger. An adjoining dining area provides the ideal space for lazy breakfasts.
Upstairs are six luxurious bedrooms, each with dark wooden floors, a grand bedstead and plush soft furnishings. The en-suites will take your breath away. One has a large freestanding bathtub, which sits on chunky wooden rails. The other is beautifully tiled, with steps that lead up to the bath, where water flows from a lion's mouth.
A landscaped, enclosed garden faces south-west and offers a great outdoor space. Mature trees surround the garden, while considered planting provides colour in the spring and summer.
Smaller groups: If you're looking for accommodation for a smaller party, it is possible to use only just two or three bedrooms at a reduced rate; please contact us for more details.
- Bedroom one (master) has a super king bed, built-in wardrobes and an en-suite with bath, shower and twin hand basins.
- Bedroom two has a super king bed, built-in wardrobes and an en-suite with bath, shower and twin hand basins.
- Bedroom three has a super king bed and a wardrobe.
- Bedroom four has a double bed.
- Bedroom five has twin beds and a wardrobe.
- Bedroom six has twin beds and a chest of drawers.
- Large lounge with open fireplace and views over the garden.
- TV and DVD player.
- Traditional dining room with open fireplace and garden views.
- Well-equipped kitchen with built-in fridge freezer, toaster, kettle, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher and adjoining dining area.
- Two open fireplaces (first set of logs included).
- Study with computer and views over the garden.
- Family bathroom with bath and shower.
- Separate utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink.
- Ground floor wet room with shower and WC.
- Large landscaped garden.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Gas barbecue.
- Off-road parking for three cars.