When you arrive at The Crispin you’ll enter through a striking white archway leading to a drive circling an iconic Cornish palm.
Resplendent in white, The Crispin boasts a distinctive turret that rises up to the full height of the property and houses a wonderful spiral staircase. The Crispin epitomises a comfortable family holiday home with a unique twist.
The understated living areas are spacious with plenty of daylight flooding in, creating a warm and homely atmosphere. A large well-equipped kitchen leads to a dining area where you can enjoy your morning coffee with a view of the garden.
Step out through the French doors onto a delightful Delabole-slate terrace. A large, beautifully flat lawn stretches out before you, perfect for sunbathing and garden games. Enjoy holiday breakfasts, barbecues and evening drinks from the warmth and shelter of this fantastic south-facing space. Mature trees, shrubs and climbers encase the garden so you can soak up the Cornish sunshine in peace.
The spacious living room has plenty of comfy seating for rest and relaxation, while the cosy conservatory is the ideal spot to steal a quiet moment to yourself or enjoy a cool sundowner on a warm summer evening. There’s even a desk should you want a place to read, write or surf the web.
Climbing stairs has never been so enjoyable, as you follow the white spiral up to the first floor. Here you’ll find three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Each bedroom is softly carpeted with views across the garden and out to the valley beyond. On the ground floor is the fourth bedroom, which benefits from doors opening out to the terrace.
With its unique character, fabulous location and its roomy and comfortable social spaces, The Crispin is bound to enchant those searching for their family holiday home from home.
Access information: Parking is directly outside the front door at The Crispin, and there’s a very small step up to the front door. All the living spaces are located on the ground floor, as well as a double bedroom and a shower room. There’s also a small step down to access the terrace and conservatory.
- Bedroom one (master) has a king-sized bed, a TV, a dressing table, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe and garden views.
- Bedroom two has twin beds, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe and garden views.
- Bedroom three has twin beds, a chest of drawers, a built-in wardrobe and garden views.
- Bedroom four has a double bed, a TV and DVD player, a hanging rail, a shower room next door and French doors to the terrace.
- Well-equipped kitchen with hob, oven, fridge/freezer, toaster and kettle.
- Utility room with sink, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
- TV and Blu-ray player.
- Radio/CD player.
- Family bathroom including a bath with shower attachment.
- Shower room.
- Entrance hall.
- Spiral staircase to first floor.
- Central heating.
- Large garden (well-fenced for dogs).
- Outdoor furniture.
- Charcoal barbecue.
- Undercover area with wetsuit hanging space.
- Hosepipe for washing off wetsuits.
- Circular driveway and ample parking.