Glistening seascapes, golden sands and magical sunsets, the North Cornish coast has all the ingredients for a summer holiday to remember. It's not too late to escape with your nearest and dearest. Discover our top six coastal escapes with summer availability.
Six coastal escapes with availability this summer
2 The Old Bakehouse, Port Isaac, Sleeping 2-4
This stylish apartment is nested in the heart of Port Isaac. With a double bedroom and a bunk room, this contemporary retreat is perfect for a small family or a couple looking for a Cornish love nest. 2 The Old Bakehouse is ideally located to explore all that Port Isaac has to offer as well as venture further afield along the breathtaking South West Coastal Path. A summer holiday starts from just £628.
- Fantastic array of eateries all within walking distance including Nathan Outlaw's Fish Kitchen and Restaurant.
- You might be lucky enough to catch the Fisherman's Friends sea shanty group performing on the beach on a Friday evening.
The Linhaye, Port Isaac, Sleeping 4
If you are keen to explore Port Isaac this summer and avoid the crowds then The Linhaye will be right up your street. Steeped in history and romance, this pretty stone barn conversion is ideally located on the picturesque fringes of Doc Martin country. Immerse yourself in the Cornish countryside and stroll through the green fields to Port Isaac. A summer holiday at The Linhaye is just £995 for a week.
- Enjoy the best of tranquil Cornish countryside and the hustle and bustle of the nearby fishing village of Port Isaac.
- Spend lazy afternoons soaking up the sun in the beautiful Elizabethan secret garden.
Endymion, Polzeath, sleeping 6
Endymion is the ultimate beach house with contemporary interiors and sea views. Nestled within the tranquil area of New Polzeath, you are just minutes from the sand and surf. Perfect for those with dogs, Endymion has miles of easily accessible footpaths on its doorstep. This coastal retreat has July and August availability and a week's holiday is £2,395, working out at just £57 per person, per night.
- Endymion backs onto acres of breathtaking National Trust land so you can plan a day's adventure exploring the footpaths.
- Discover the lesser known beach of Baby Bay just minutes away and enjoy a wild swim or evening barbecue.
Weaver's View, Polzeath, Sleeping 12
To celebrate bringing you this brand new property we are offering a huge 25% off this summer. Weaver's View is an impressive; three-storey property nestled above Polzeath beach. Here you can enjoy breathtaking sea views and spacious interiors, perfect for a family holiday. Be one of the first to stay in this stylish, dog-friendly coastal retreat. A week's holiday was £5,995, now just £4,496.
- Open up the doors to the balcony, sink into the sofas with a cold glass in hand and enjoy a famous Polzeath sunset.
- Check the surf from the balcony and be riding lovely clean waves in minutes.
Penquite Cottage, near Port Isaac, sleeping 4
This picture-perfect Cornish cottage is set within peaceful countryside just a short drive from Port Isaac, Polzeath and Rock. Penquite Cottage is the ideal base for a small family or couple to explore the best of North Cornwall. The charming interiors are a luxurious combination of original features with a contemporary twist. Penquite Cottage has August availability and a week's holiday is just £1,035.
- Enjoy lazy holiday breakfasts in the sheltered garden surrounded by trees and colourful blooms.
- Spend days on the sand or in the surf and explore the charming seaside village of Port Isaac, all just a short drive away.
Cribba, Port Isaac
Nestled within Cornish countryside, Cribba is a comfortable base for your holiday in North Cornwall. Here you are within walking distance of the pretty fishing village of Port Isaac. Cribba is dog-friendly so bring your four-legged friends along too - they will love exploring all the footpaths nearby. Cribba has July and August availability and a week's holiday starts from £833.
- Enjoy miles of scenic walks on your doorstep taking in both coast and countryside.
- Forget the hassle of parking in Port Isaac and enjoy a relaxing 15-20 minute stroll into the village.