Your Finders Keepers journey
Interested in using our Finders Keepers services but unsure what to expect? Take a look at our ten-step guide to buying a property with Latitude50.
1. After you've submitted your initial enquiry, we'll arrange a detailed follow-up discussion to better understand your requirements. We'll drill down to fully document your search requirements and establish both the criteria that is important to you, and what makes a property suitable for inclusion within the Latitude50 portfolio.
2. Once you've chosen us as your holiday property search agents, we'll carry out an in-depth search encompassing local and national press, national and independent estate agents, auction houses, developers and internet portals, as well as any private sales that may be ‘off market’.
3. We'll keep you informed of the results of our searches by email and telephone.
4. When we're happy, we'll filter down the results of our searches to ten key properties that most closely match the established criteria for your consideration.
5. We'll ask that you shortlist the three properties you're most interested in.
6. We will then visit the shortlisted properties to assess their suitability. During our visit, we'll take photographs of the properties and their immediate surroundings so that you can better understand the context and what is on offer, as well as their income potential.
7. A personal inspection of the final property/ies is recommended, and we are more than happy to arrange viewings for you with the estate agents or vendor.
8. Once you’ve decided to make an offer, we will negotiate with an estate agent on your behalf, if you wish (provided there is no conflict of interest).
9. When your offer has been accepted we can provide you with personal recommendations for solicitors, financial advisors, architects/planning consultants, interior designers, garden designers, local builders, removal companies, furniture suppliers, carpet suppliers and fitters, curtain makers and blind fitters.
10. After the sale has completed, and the property has been finished to a high standard, equipped for the holiday rental market, and is compliant with health and safety legislation (all of which we can assist you with), we will begin the process of marketing it for holiday rental. We will organise a stylist, professional photographer and videographer to enable us to showcase your property on our website, so that it can begin to generate an income for you!