Cornwall is famous for its laid-back lifestyle, and it’s easy to see why. With stress-soothing seascape and endless excuses to be outdoors, you’ll soon feel the same.
In North Cornwall, the wild scenery, good food and vibrant atmosphere combine to create the ultimate holiday destination. From your Latitude50 base, you’ll find beautiful beaches, historic harbours, Cornish fishing villages and acres of lush countryside.
While you’re here, enjoy a break from everything else and simply live. Walk, sit, swim, eat… Discover something new, do what you love best, or just see where the day takes you.
- Get some local colour: walk the coastal paths and countryside, and visit our nearby villages.
- Spring into action: surf, sail, cycle… If you don’t know how, there are plenty of chances to learn.
- Take life easy: lie on the beach with a book, head out to a local beer garden, or just curl up in front of a fire.
- Eat local: sample fresh Cornish produce in some of the UK’s best restaurants.
- Go exploring: find ruined castles, impressive country estates and family attractions, all within easy reach.