Ambrose, New Polzeath, sleeps 8
Life’s a beach when you choose to stay at Ambrose, New Polzeath!
The sound of the sea can be heard from the gardens; both Polzeath Beach, and some of the most spectacular coastal paths that North Cornwall has to offer are within very easy access by foot from your doorstep.
This 4-bedroomed detached property is finished to a high specification and has a particularly sociable and child-friendly layout as its large bifold doors open full length to its safe and enclosed, level garden (south-west facing), of particular appeal to families with young children.
From the upstairs bedrooms there are good sea views towards Pentire Head.
We know that many of you care about the environment, and in choosing Ambrose as your holiday base, you will have chosen a property with impeccable eco-credentials: it has been designed to be low energy: its underfloor heating and hot water is provided by ground heat source pumps, supplemented by solar thermal panels; a heat recovery system adds to its sustainable credentials.
Accommodation at a glance:
Entrance hall with shower room/WC. Stairs lead to first floor, and a door leads into the open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room. There is a utility room off the kitchen, which houses the eco-workings of the house, plenty of space for storage, as well as a washing machine and tumble dryer. Off the utility is a further door, with outside shower, ideal for washing off sand and wetsuits!
On the first floor are four bedrooms, the majority with sea views, comprising a master bedroom (superking) with ensuite shower room; a further ziplinked bedroom that can be presented as a twin bedded room; two further twin-bedded rooms; adjacent family bathroom, with shower over with WC.
Outside is ample parking for two—three cars;
- High-specification kitchen;
- Whirlpool appliances including double inset oven, microwave, induction hob and extractor; concealed dishwasher; large American-styled fridge/freezer with ice-making facility;
- Separate Utility with washing machine and tumble dryer;
- Parking for 2—3 cars;
- Outdoor shower;
- Plenty of outdoor furniture including kettle BBQ;
- TV with freeview;
- A clean of the property ahead of arrival and on departure is included in the tariff;
- Bed-linen and towels are supplied within the tariff;
- Beds are made up ahead of arrival;
- Services are included.
- This is a non-smoking property;
- Dogs by negotiation (£20 per dog)
- Damage deposit (refundable): £150
- Booking fee: £20