Work with us
If you can help create fantastic experiences for our guests, we’d love to hear from you.
Location: Rock, Cornwall
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Tuesday to Saturday. Out of hours emergency cover will be required on a rotational basis. As the role is seasonal in nature, paid overtime may be required during busy periods.
Holiday: 33 days including bank holidays
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Closing date: We will be conducting interviews as we receive applications from suitable candidates so please apply as soon as you can.
With a growing portfolio of self-catering properties, we are looking for a dynamic and energetic Property Manager to join our friendly team based in Rock, Cornwall. You will be working in one of the most beautiful areas of Cornwall and you will have key responsibilities for a portfolio of stunning coastal properties. You will be based in our brand new offices. We are looking for candidates who are as passionate about North Cornwall as they are for delivering exceptional customer service.
The primary role of a Latitude50 Property Manager is to manage properties for our existing owners and to ensure that everything is in order for our guests. We pride ourselves on providing quality houses combined with a high level of customer service, so as a Property Manager you will be at the heart of the business, ensuring that we always meet and, where possible, exceed expectations.
This role is varied and hands on, covering everything from the coordination and supervision of weekly housekeeping and changeovers, checking each property is guest-ready, meeting and greeting guests at our luxury properties, coordinating routine maintenance, putting our owners in contact with the key health and safety professionals so that they can ensure that their properties are fully compliant as well as undertaking property administration and the ordering of supplies and suppliers. You will be working as part of a dedicated Property Management team, and you will be able to make a significant contribution to the operational success of Latitude50.
The role will involve:
- Liaising and meeting with owners regarding the quality and standards of the property from the initial pre-contract inspection through to annual reviews
- Sourcing and coordinating a range of suppliers such as cleaners, housekeepers, gardeners, and service engineers. This will include the production a weekly housekeeping rota
- Liaising with guests to ensure that they have everything they need for their stay
- Carrying out meet and greet with guests staying in our luxury properties. This involves showing guests how to operate hot tubs, swimming pool covers and other technology
- Overseeing property changeovers including sign off before guests’ arrival as well as out of season weekly security checks of the properties
- Facilitating prompt repairs, where necessary, by competent persons of appliances, heating or Wi-Fi, for example, for guests and owners
- Coordinating repair and maintenance work on behalf of property owners, including joinery, decorating, plumbing, heating and electrical works
- Responding promptly to guests and owners’ queries and/or issues and quickly resolving any problems. Handling and promptly resolving customer issues and complaints
- Working with property owners to signpost them to competent professionals who can advise them on health and safety compliance
- Working with the property management side of our booking system
- Developing procedures and systems to increase productivity and service outcomes
- You will be a key point of contact for the wider team for all areas of property management
- Assisting with the damage deposit withhold process
- Being the point of contact for out of hours emergency issues on a rotational basis
Skills & qualities required:
- Previous property management or customer service experience within the hospitality sector desirable
- You will have strong communication skills to enable you to coordinate with different parties to ensure positives outcomes
- You will also have a natural empathetic flair as you need to understand and respond to situations rapidly and ensure our levels of customer service are the very highest level
- Highly organized and methodical with excellent time management skills. An ability to prioritise workloads and work to strict deadlines is essential in order to ensure minimal disruption to guests
- The right candidate must be professional with a calm, positive and proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills are essential, both written and verbal. An excellent telephone manner to communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Highly computer literate. Experience with Excel, Word and Outlook essential
- Good attention to detail to ensure our levels of customer care are met
- The ability to build a rapport with owners and guests and build long-term relationships
- Willing to provide a hands-on approach in all situations, working well under pressure
- A full clean driver’s license
- Flexible as there may be a requirement to undertake paid overtime during the busiest, peak holiday periods
- You will have a good understanding of technology in order to assist guests and owners with heating systems, TVs, Wi-Fi etc.
We believe in taking care of our team. As well as joining a growing company with a good culture and opportunities for employee development, we provide competitive salaries and a range of benefits, including:
• 25 days' paid holidays plus bank holidays
• A special day off for your or a loved one's birthday
• £500 paid towards a holiday of your choice
• A paid day to volunteer with a charity close to your heart
• A friends and family discount scheme
• Life assurance for your peace of mind
• Social clubs for pet lovers, fitness enthusiasts, gardeners, sustainability champions, nutrition enthusiasts, and more
• Exciting social events, including our famous Christmas parties!
• Use of Latitude50's electric cars
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter outlining why you are perfect for the role to Alasdair Millar at [email protected].
Due to the expansion of our portfolio of stunning coastal properties, Latitude50 are looking for experienced housekeepers on behalf of individual property owners in the Rock/Polzeath/Port Isaac area.
Excellent rates of pay to be agreed with the individual property owners: £12-15 per hour dependent on experience.
You'll mainly be needed on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, but we ask for some flexibility to work outside these days.
People with the ability to work alone on smaller properties are required, with initiative, and as part of a team on some of our larger, flagship properties; we're asking for a degree of flexibility.
You will need your own transport.
Seasonal workers will be considered from either college or university for the school holiday periods.
Please email details of your experience, along with your contact details, to [email protected] or feel free to drop into our office in Rock in person and we will pass your details along to the owners. References will be needed.
We’re always looking for ways to improve our holidays, so if you offer a service that our guests might benefit from such as mobile services or interesting activities, please get in touch.
We partner with a selection of like-minded companies to create joint marketing initiatives and extra services for our guests. If your brand aligns with what we do and you’d like to work together, please contact us for an initial chat.