Work with us
If you can help create fantastic experiences for our guests, we’d love to hear from you.
Location: Rock, Cornwall
Salary: £17,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 9.00am to 5.00pm, Tuesday to Saturday
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Closing date: We will be carrying out interviews with candidates as soon as possible so please send in your application as soon as you can.
Due to company growth, we are looking for a Property Advisor to join our small and friendly team based in Rock, Cornwall. You will be working in one of the most beautiful areas of Cornwall with a portfolio of stunning coastal properties. We are looking for candidates with a passion for Cornwall and the holiday industry.
The Property Advisor position is a varied role combining front of house, sales and administration. The primary role of a Latitude50 Property Advisor is to act as a friendly point of contact for any guests, owners or suppliers. You will build up a high level of knowledge about each of our properties to enable you to sell our properties to potential guests. You will work closely with our existing Property Advisor and report to the Sales Manager and work closely as a team to ensure a high level of customer service is provided.
The role will involve:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all stakeholders visiting the Latitude50 office (when normal office opening is reinstated post COVID-19 restrictions)
- Answering the phone and fielding enquiries to the appropriate person within the team
- Monitoring the main email inbox and replying to enquiries
- Helping to match make potential guests to the right holiday property and taking bookings
- To carry out all the associated administration tasks that are involve with taking a booking
- To ensure property information across the booking system and associated materials is accurate and up to date
- To ensure the brand is correctly portrayed through all verbal and written communication
- To assist the Sales Manager with projects such as launching availability for the following year and associated administration such as uploading pricing
- To assist with other areas of the business during busy periods as and when required
Skills & qualities required:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role and/or in a sales or marketing role
- You will be well presented, professional with an excellent telephone manner
- You will have strong communication skills (both written and verbal) to enable you to coordinate with different parties to ensure positives outcomes
- You will have a natural flair for sales to promote our properties to potential guests
- You will also be empathetic as you need to understand and respond to situations rapidly and ensure our levels of customer service are the very highest level
- The right candidate must be professional with a positive and proactive attitude
- Strong administrative experience
- Highly computer literate. Experience with Excel, Word and Outlook essential. Experience with a holiday booking system desirable
- Good attention to detail in order to ensure our levels of customer care are met
- The ability to build a rapport with owners and guests and build long term relationships
- Knowledge of the local area is desirable
- A full clean driver’s license is required
We're looking for housekeepers
Due to the expansion of our portfolio of stunning coastal properties, Latitude50 is looking for experienced housekeepers in the Rock/Polzeath/Port Isaac area.
Excellent rates of pay: £12-15 per hour dependent on experience.
You'll mainly be needed on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, but we ask for some flexibility to work outside these days.
We are looking for people with the ability to work alone on smaller properties, with initiative, and as part of a team on some of our larger, flagship properties; we're asking for a degree of flexibility.
You will need your own transport.
Seasonal workers will be considered from either college or university for the school holiday periods.
Please email details of your experience, along with your contact details, to Jill Landeryou at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to drop into our office in Rock in person. References will be needed.
We’re always looking for ways to improve our holidays, so if you offer a service that our guests might benefit from such as mobile services or interesting activities, please get in touch.
We partner with a selection of like-minded companies to create joint marketing initiatives and extra services for our guests. If your brand aligns with what we do and you’d like to work together, please contact us for an initial chat.