Work with us
If you can help create fantastic experiences for our guests, we’d love to hear from you.
Property Management Assistant
We are looking for a Property Management Assistant to join our small and friendly team based in Rock, Cornwall. You will be working in one of the most beautiful areas of Cornwall with a portfolio of stunning coastal properties. We are looking for candidates with a passion for Cornwall and the holiday industry. With our growing portfolio, there is plenty of potential for the right candidate to progress within the company.
The Property Management Assistant position is a varied role combining property checks and property management related administration. You will part of the Property Management team reporting to the Property Manager. The primary role of the Property Management Assistant is to support the Property Managers who ensure a high level of customer service is provided to our property owners and guests.
Location: Rock, Cornwall
Salary: £16,000+ dependent on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Closing date: 09 August 2019
The role will involve:
- Getting to know our 70+ self-catering properties. You will be trained to carry out weekly property checks to ensure everything is as it should be for our guests and property owners
- When we have guests departing and new guests arriving you will carry out our changeover checks to ensure the standard of cleanliness is high, the beds have been made up as instructed and everything is in good working order. You will deal with any issues that arise and coordinate with the relevant suppliers
- Producing relevant reports from our booking system for the Property Managers
- Working with our Property Management software to record tasks for the Property Managers
- Producing and distributing quotes and invoices for the work carried out by our Property Maintenance Technician
- Ensuring property details on our booking system are up to date and communicating changes to the team
- Ensuring property materials are up to date in the properties such as property information folders, user manuals, notices and marketing materials
- Collating feedback from guest books and forms, responding to feedback and passing onto the relevant departments as well as the property owners
- Dealing with damage deposit evidence, correspondence and repairs
- Organising the relevant health and safety checks to include PAT testing, fire risk assessments, boiler certification and insurance certification
- Compiling property inventories for our houses
- Helping to coordinate spring cleans to include linen audits and inventory checks
- Helping to set up new properties to include organising keys to be cut, key safes to be fitted, health and safety compliance, linen orders etc.
- Ordering and distributing cleaning supplies for properties
- Making purchases on the owner’s behalf as required
- Unpacking and distributing deliveries
- Filing and record keeping of property related documentation
- Managing and returning lost property and liaising with Accounts to raise invoices
- Liaising with suppliers to book in visits e.g. carpet cleaning and locksmiths
- You will provide cover for the Property Managers when required
- You will be required to provide secondary phone cover on Mondays and to cover when members of the sales team are absent
- Assisting other departments with administration and other duties when required
Skills & qualities required:
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is desirable
- You will be highly organized with good time management skills. An ability to prioritise workloads and work to strict deadlines is essential in order to ensure minimal disruption to guests
- You will be well presented, professional with an excellent telephone manner
- You will have strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- You will also be empathetic as you need to understand and respond to situations rapidly and ensuring customer service is at the very highest level
- The right candidate must be professional with a positive and proactive attitude
- Excel, Word and Outlook experience essential. Experience with a holiday booking system desirable
- Good attention to detail in order to ensure our levels of customer care are met
- The ability to build a rapport with owners and guests and build long term relationships
- Willing to provide a hands-on approach in all situations, working well under pressure
- Knowledge of the local area is desirable
- A full clean driver’s license is required
To apply please email a CV and covering letter detailing why you feel you would be right for this position to James Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking for housekeepers
Due to the expansion of our portfolio of stunning coastal properties, Latitude50 is looking for experienced housekeepers in the Rock/Polzeath/Port Isaac area.
Excellent rates of pay: £12-15 per hour dependent on experience (plus an end of season bonus).
You'll mainly be needed on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, but we ask for some flexibility to work outside these days.
We are looking for people with the ability to work alone on smaller properties, with initiative, and as part of a team on some of our larger, flagship properties; we're asking for a degree of flexibility.
You will need your own transport.
Seasonal workers will be considered from either college or university for the school holiday periods.
Please email details of your experience, along with your contact details, to Jill Landeryou at email@example.com or feel free to drop into our office in Rock in person. References will be needed.
We’re always looking for ways to improve our holidays, so if you offer a service that our guests might benefit from such as mobile services or interesting activities, please get in touch.
We partner with a selection of like-minded companies to create joint marketing initiatives and extra services for our guests. If your brand aligns with what we do and you’d like to work together, please contact us for an initial chat.