Our spacious and contemporary coastal homes make the perfect setting for corporate events, entertaining and team building.
Business needn’t be confined to the boardroom. Choosing the right environment helps to create the ideal mood for collaboration and creativity. Our properties are set in spectacular locations on the North Cornwall coast: a landscape of stretching beaches, sheltered coves and sea views.
With miles of sea and coastline surrounding us, there are plenty of ways to get the team together.
- Coasteering: first-time adventurers can try an introductory course on calm waters.
- Golf: the renowned St Enodoc Golf Course is located on the nearby Rock sand dunes.
- Sea kayaking: take a guided kayak trip to discover remote beaches and unspoiled scenery.
- Waterskiing, waveboarding or wakesurfing: whatever your ability, enjoy the trill of skimming along behind a boat with Camel Ski School.
- Paddleboard and kayak races: enjoy team building activities on the estuary wit Camel Ski School.
- Wild swimming: suitable for all abilities, guided wild swimming courses take in a relaxed local route.
- Surfing: learn together with a group surf session at Wavehunters in Polzeath.
- Cookery: it's just a short scenic ferry ride from Rock to Rick Stein’s cookery school in Padstow.