Our office is conveniently placed on Rock’s main street, the Rock Road. Find directions to us by car, train and plane.
- Drive into Cornwall on the A30 until you reach the A395 (signposted as North Cornwall/Wadebridge/Camelford).
- Continue along the A395 until you reach a T-junction at the A39.
- Turn left, and follow this road for 1.5 miles.
- Turn right by Collans Cross Kennels onto the B3314 (signposted Boscastle/Delabole).
- Stay on the B3314 through Delabole, Pendoggett and St Endellion. You will then reach a crossroads, where you need to take a right turn towards St Minver.
- Follow this road through Tredizzick until you reach another T-junction. Turn right here towards Rock, travelling along the Rock Road.
- Follow the road past the Spar shop on your right.
- The Latitude50 office is on the right-hand side of the road after the Malcom Barnecutt Bakery.
- There is parking at the office and reception is on the right-hand side of the building.
If you'll be using satellite navigation, our postcode is PL27 6NW.
Our nearest main line train station is Bodmin Parkway: around 35 minutes away by taxi. Buses are available from the station, with services to Rock via Wadebridge (one change)
From some UK destinations, you can fly directly into Cornwall Airport Newquay; approximately 30 minutes from Rock by hire car or taxi (both are available at the airport). Alternatively, Exeter International Airport is around an hour and a half away from us by car.
Finding your house
For individual location maps, take a look at our property listings. Once you’ve booked a stay with us, we’ll send you detailed directions to help you find your way.