Little Moiety— 50° 32′ 52.462″N -4° 54′ 29.075″W
With acres of space and all the modern luxuries (including a glass circular lift), this brand-new Rock retreat is nestled alongside the St Enodoc Golf Course, boasting acres of grounds complete with tennis court, pavilion and a labyrinth of grassy paddocks.
- Selected dates(s)
- Arrival/departure day
Using the calendar: Please click on the date you would like to arrive and then the date you would like to depart.
2023 dates to be released throughout September and October. Please call the office on 01208 869090 for further information.
|Arrival Date||7 Nights||5 Nights||4 Nights||3 Nights|
|Date 30 Jun 2022 - 31 Aug 2022||7 Nights £6995||5 Nights -||4 Nights -||3 Nights -|
|Date 1 Sep 2022 - 12 Oct 2022||7 Nights £3995||5 Nights £3795||4 Nights £3396||3 Nights £3196|
|Date 13 Oct 2022 - 26 Oct 2022||7 Nights £4795||5 Nights -||4 Nights -||3 Nights -|
|Date 27 Oct 2022 - 21 Dec 2022||7 Nights £2095||5 Nights £1990||4 Nights £1781||3 Nights £1676|
|Date 22 Dec 2022 - 5 Jan 2023||7 Nights £5495||5 Nights -||4 Nights -||3 Nights -|
- Changeover day: Thursday
- Check in time: 4.00pm. Check out time: 9.30am.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Welcome hamper provided to include tea, coffee and milk.
- A full clean of the property before and after your stay is included.
- Refundable security deposit: £1,000.
- Short breaks not accepted.
- This property welcomes two dogs (£25 per dog, per week).
- Pay 1/3 deposit to book your holiday, plus a £40 booking fee.
- Full balance & refundable security deposit required six weeks before your holiday.