2 Slipway spans three floors with the first and second taking maximum advantage of the wonderful estuary views to the right of the sailing club. The stylish coastal interior is nautically themed with soft blues and whites reflecting its surroundings, alongside splashes of red.
Entering the house on the ground floor, you'll find a hallway and shower room – ideal for washing the sea and sand away after a day on the beach. A large storage area in the garage is perfect for keeping your kit safe. Also on this floor is a beautiful double bedroom.
The open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area can be found on the first floor. This social area is light and bright with wooden floors flowing throughout. Double doors from the lounge open up to a Juliet balcony with views across the water. A triple bedroom with bunk beds and a single bed makes a great room for children.
On the second floor lies the master bedroom with sloping ceilings and large folding glass doors that open out to the balcony. Enjoy lazy breakfasts here while the sand and water forms your holiday backdrop. Also on the top floor are a lovely twin bedroom and a bathroom.
2 Slipway is a great beachside property for families and those with dogs. Here you're close to three of the area's best dog-friendly beaches: Porthilly Cove, Rock Beach and Daymer Bay. It's also a great base if you're staying in the area for sailing events like Shrimper Week and Camel Week.
Please note: 2 Slipway has the capacity to sleep nine guests if required, however we would advise that the living spaces are better suited to smaller parties of around six to seven guests. The dining table can accommodate eight guests and the comfy seating can accommodate seven.
- Bedroom one (master) is a double bedroom with a balcony overlooking the estuary.
- Bedroom two is a twin room with a chest of drawers and one sloping wall.
- Bedroom three is a triple bedroom with two bunk beds and a single bed (all 3ft wide), a sink and vanity mirror.
- Bedroom four is a double bedroom on the ground floor with a chest of drawers.
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, large built-in fridge freezer and kettle.
- TV and DVD player.
- Downstairs shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Second floor bathroom with bath, overhead shower, hand basin and WC.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Electric heaters.
- Small courtyard to the front with built-in stone bench.
- Garage with plenty of storage space.
- Parking for up to two cars, plus further guest parking on the Slipway on a first-come, first-served basis.