This enchanting three-storey town house is nestled in the welcoming arms of quintessential Port Isaac where oodles of character and lavish flourishes create a unique setting for your North Cornish escape. Here are ten reasons to book Valencia House.
1. You can be one of the first to stay in this newly renovated home (available to book from 27 May to 30 Sept).
2. With three storeys and six bedrooms, there is space for all the family to spread out.
3. Bring your poochy pal along to join in on the fun (a second dog is also accepted by negotiation).
4. The central location in the heart of Port Isaac means you can come and go with ease (there's a parking space too).
5. The interiors are to die for with a swoonsome Farrow and Ball colour palette and all modern-day luxuries.
6. Built by a merchant sea captain in the 1800s, you will discover character around every corner (the cast iron bathtub from his ship).
7. The far-reaching views from the top floor span whitewashed cottages and crooked chimney pots towards the beach.
8. The blissful nickel slipper bathtub provides the setting for long soaks amongst the bubbles.
9. The farmhouse kitchen boasts a glossy red Aga and has everything you need from home-from-home cooking.
10. You can enjoy life al fresco in the sprawling garden which is spread across several levels.