Little Riggs is a bright and spacious property close to everything Rock has to offer. From here you are within walking distance of the shops, restaurants, sailing club and beach.
The large kitchen at Little Riggs has a beautiful wooden floor and striking black and white tiles. Here you have everything you could need for some home-from-home cooking.
The lounge is spacious, with vast sofas, an open fire, and glimpses of the estuary from the window. Double glass doors open out to a balcony, where you can enjoy some fresh air with your tea in the mornings.
Little Riggs has four spacious bedrooms, each softly carpeted and decorated in calming tones. The master bedroom benefits from access to the balcony so you can open up the doors and let a gentle sea breeze blow through the curtains.
The lovely south-facing garden has a large lawn, which is surrounded by mature trees and shrubs. This is a sheltered and private place to soak up the Cornish sunshine. There is also a small patio, ideal for al fresco dining.
Please note: building works are taking place at a neighbouring property. The building work is planned to continue throughout 2017 and we have applied a 20% discount to the tariff across the whole year to reflect this (does not apply to short breaks).
- Bedroom one (master) has a super king bed (zip-link to make two singles), built-in wardrobe, dressing table, access to the balcony and an en-suite with shower, hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom two has bunk beds, a wardrobe and a hand basin.
- Bedroom three has twin beds (3ft wide) a wardrobe and a hand basin.
- Bedroom four has twin beds (zip-link to make super king), a wardrobe, hand basin, and door out to the patio.
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, toaster and kettle.
- TV and DVD player.
- Open fire (logs provided).
- Night storage heaters and electric panel heaters in the bedrooms.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Separate WC.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and space for drying wetsuits.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Ample parking.