This property retains all the charm of a seaside holiday home.
It is very spacious, well equipped, has a lovely south-facing garden and, from the sitting room, you can catch a glimpse of the estuary. It is a short walk from Little Riggs down to the Sailing Club and the water, as it is situated just off the lower quarter of the Rock Road.
At a glance
Four bedrooms: three twin (one of which is has twin bedded ziplinks which can be made up as a super-king) one with 3’ bunkbeds. Three of the bedrooms have handbasins, one is en suite. Family bathroom, with shower over bath, loo and separate handbasin; an en suite shower room with loo, and handbasin. Large kitchen with dining area overlooking the garden. The kitchen is very well equipped with electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, television. The sitting room is comfortably furnished and has an open fire, TV, DVD and Hi-Fi Beneath the bungalow is a separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
The enclosed garden is quite a feature, as it is sunny, south-facing and lawned, with very mature shrubs. Heating is by night storage or panel radiators, with open fire. This is a dog-friendly property in Rock, Cornwall.
- Wifi is available at this property
- The tariff includes services to the property
- Open fire (logs provided)
- Heated by night storage heaters and electric panel heaters in the bedrooms
- Bedlinen and towels are provided
- Beds are made up ahead of arrival
- A clean of the property is provided ahead of arrival, and on departure
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Electric oven and hob
- Separate utility, idea for hanging and drying wetsuits
- Washing machine and tumble drier
- Large, enclosed garden
- Garden furniture provided