The Woodshed is a flagship property offering space, style and location. Here you can enjoy the best of both worlds; picture-perfect countryside on your doorstep with some of Cornwall's most popular beaches just minutes away. Enjoying a prime position within the private Cant Farm estate, The Woodshed offers acres of landscaped grounds for you to discover.
The impressive social spaces at The Woodshed are expansive and built to enjoy views of the surrounding countryside. The contemporary, open plan kitchen and dining area is finished in sleek black and white and benefits from double doors opening out to the patio.
The spacious lounge has beautifully high ceilings and doors opening out to the balcony. On warm summer days you can sit out and enjoy a drink whilst watching the movement of the tide. On colder evenings, enjoy the view from the comfort of the crackling log burner. Built to keep you warm and cosy, The Woodshed benefits from plenty of insulation and central heating as well as the log burner.
The Woodshed has four beautifully finished bedrooms, each with views across the countryside. Two of the bedrooms benefit from en-suite bathrooms, each luxuriously spacious and stylishly finished. A large, freestanding bath tub takes centre stage in the family bathroom, ideal for rest and relaxation after a day exploring the coastline close by.
The downstairs snug can be used for cosy evenings in front of the TV but also doubles up as a fifth bedroom with the use of the large sofa bed if you’d like extra space for your guests.
You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to the varied and beautiful outdoor spaces. A large patio stretches out from the back of the house and melts into the soft slopes of the neighbouring fields, while a woven windbreak offers shelter and privacy in the Cornish sunshine.
The tennis court is located just up from the house and is shared with the other properties on the estate. Acres of land are there for you to explore, from fields and woodland to lawns and even shipwrecks that lie near the banks of the estuary.
Styled with the help of Jo & Co Home.
See an aerial view of Cant Farm's beautiful surroundings.
Parking is available directly outside The Woodshed and the front door is next to the parking area. On the ground floor there is an open-plan kitchen/dining area leading to a patio with estuary views. There is one bedroom on the ground floor (bedroom four), with an en-suite with shower. The ground floor also has a snug room with a double sofa bed, TV and DVD player, and a wet room with a shower off the downstairs utility room.
- Bedroom one has twin beds (can be presented as a double if required (super-king width, standard bed length)), a large built-in wardrobe, a dressing table and an en-suite with shower and hand basin.
- Bedroom two has a king-size bed, large built-in wardrobe, dressing table and en-suite with shower, hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom three has twin beds, a built-in wardrobe and a dressing table.
- Bedroom four has twin beds, a built-in wardrobe and a dressing table.
- The snug has a sofa bed which can be configured as a single or a double bed. Please indicate at time of settling your balance.
- Well-equipped kitchen with two sinks, electric oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster and TV.
- Snug with TV and DVD player.
- TV and blu ray player in the lounge.
- Central heating and log burner (first set of logs provided).
- Family bathroom with large freestanding bath, shower, hand basin and WC.
- Utility room with sink, washing machine and dryer.
- Wet room off the utility room with shower, hand basin and WC.
- Acres of shared woodland, fields and lawns.
- Patio with estuary views.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Charcoal barbecue.
- Shared access to tennis court.
- Ample parking both outside the property and in the car park.
- Heated outdoor shower.