Completed in 2006 this eco-build - whose ground source heat pump and solar panels combined produce 100% of the hot water and central heating - is beautiful and striking.
It has a wonderful situation looking down to the estuary and the hills beyond. Having reverse accommodation, the upper living rooms take maximum advantage of the views. The sociable design of this floor makes Radoon an ideal place for a special holiday.
Short 3-night breaks at Radoon begin at £1050 for a 3-night stay, out of season, ie from £29.00 per person, per night when 12 share.
At a glance
Six bedrooms: two super-kings, both en suite bath with shower over, four twins, two shower rooms, one of which is a large walk-in shower. Ground floor entrance to large boot room. Engine room housing all the eco workings and utility room. It is also possible to present two of the twin-bedded rooms as superkings, if required. Large sitting room looking out over the estuary, with woodburner, plenty of seating and library. Dining room looking out over the estuary with a generous twelve-seater table which could stretch when entertaining. This opens into the kitchen, very well fitted with granite worktops, oil-fired Aga, high-spec oven and hob. Walk-in larder. Children's sitting room with a couple of settees. Cloakroom. Balcony with outside dining table and gas barbecue.
Above the garage there is a games room. Behind the house, there is an outside shower and undercover hanging for wetsuits. The attractive gardens are maturing well. Plenty of parking. The tariff includes a three-hour maid service once a week, but if you would like her more frequently, then it can be arranged. Wifi is available. A dog-friendly holiday property in Cornwall.
- Games room with table tennis above garage
- Child-friendly holiday accommodation with separate children’s sitting room, with TV, Freeview, video, DVDs and games
- Bedlinen and towels are provided
- Beds are made up ahead of arrival
- Interim maid service on Tuesday mornings, included
- Electricity and heating included within tariff phone is ‘on honesty’
- Wifi included
- Washing room with large-capacity washing machine and tumble dryer
- Well-equipped kitchen with: American-style fridge-freezer, oil-fired Aga, high-spec oven and grill, dishwasher, microwave, walk-in larder, granite worktops
- Sitting room with log burner, TV with Freeview, video, DVD and Hi-Fi
- Store room with drinks fridge and second freezer
- Balcony with outside furniture and gas barbecue
- Outside shower with undercover hanging for wetsuits
- Dog-friendly holiday accommodation
- This is a non-smoking luxury holiday cottage
- Tariff includes a clean of the property ahead of arrival, and on departure.