Padilly is a bright and spacious cottage set within a tranquil location. Here, you are close to everything Rock has to offer as well as a footpath leading down to the beautiful and secluded Porthilly Cove.
Padilly has lovely social spaces for all the family. The cosy kitchen has everything you could need to prepare and enjoy a home-cooked meal. With both a lounge and sun room, there are plenty of quiet spaces to relax in after a day exploring the local area. The lounge is light and bright with dual aspect windows allowing daylight to flood in. With plenty of comfy seating, you can curl up in the evenings with a glass of wine and a good book or movie.
The contemporary sun room is a beautiful space with a warm ambience. Crisp white walls, a beautifully tiled floor and a door leading out to the patio make this a great spot to unwind. Light flows through the feature porthole window and stained glass portrays the sand and water.
Padilly has three comfortable bedrooms. The master bedroom has a paved floor, a lovely wooden bed and furniture. The further two twin bedrooms provide flexible accommodation for families and groups of friends. Padilly has a bathroom and shower room, providing convenience for all guests.
From the lounge you can access the spacious roof terrace, where you can enjoy expansive views over the Cornish countryside and out across the Camel Estuary.
Styled with the help of Jo & Co Home.
- Bedroom one (master) has a king-size bed, sink and wardrobe.
- Bedroom two has twin beds (3ft wide) and a wardrobe.
- Bedroom three has twin beds (2ft 6” wide) and a wardrobe.
- Well-equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, double fridge, kettle and toaster.
- Sun room.
- TV and DVD player.
- Family bathroom with bath, hand basin and WC.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Utility room with small freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Phone (on honesty).
- Roof terrace with estuary views.
- Outside furniture.
- Outdoor shower and rail for drying wetsuits.
- Parking for up to two cars.