Occupying an enviable nook above a secret shingle beach, a holiday of wild swimming, beach bonfires and starry night skies awaits you at this utterly unique waterside bolthole. Here you can dive into a world of Swallows and Amazons adventure. We count down our top 10 reasons to stay at The Boathouse.
1. As the name would suggest, this former boat house occupies an enviable nook on the banks of the Camel Estuary just outside of Rock.
2. Available for the very first time as a holiday let, you can be one of the first to experience life at The Boathouse.
3. At low tide, you can walk to Porthilly and Rock along the shingle beach (at high tide we would recommend wellies to avoid wet feet)!
4. Here you have your very own secret shingle beach, so children and four-legged friends won't be short of holiday adventures.
5. The views are extraordinary - watch the coming and going of sea birds and other wildlife from the comfort of the balcony.
6. You can launch your boat at Rock and moor it just outside.
7. The Boathouse is nestled within several acres of wild meadows peppered with coastal flowers.
8. One dog is welcome and one more by negotiation. Your four-legged friends will love running around in the large grounds.
9. Three cosy bedrooms provide the ultimate setting for an uninterrupted night's sleep.
10. The Boathouse is just a five-minute scenic drive from Rock and only fifteen-minutes from the beautiful market town of Wadebridge.
The Boathouse is available to book now and has some summer holiday availability remaining.