This lovely fisherman’s cottage is situated right down on the waterfront. It has fantastic views from the living room of the boats riding at anchor or racing in the estuary. After dark, the lights of Padstow shine across the water. It is an enchanting holiday cottage and an ideal base for your stay in North Cornwall as the water is a stone’s throw away!
At a glance
Three Bedrooms: one king-size, one twin, and one with 3’ bunks. Two bathrooms, one with bath, loo and handbasin, the other with bath, loo, handbasin and separate shower. Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer. Combined living room (with comfortable settees), TV, DVD, Hi-Fi and kitchen area with kitchen units incorporating electric cooker, fridge, dishwasher and microwave.
There is a small lawned area entirely enclosed at the back, off its sunny courtyard to the rear of the property. Immediately in front of the cottage, there is a paved area and outside tap. Opposite the cottage, there is parking for one large or two small cars, and a gate onto a lawn that is quite literally on the water’s edge, where you can sit in privacy and watch the activities on the water. Please note: night storage heaters and immersion. Dog friendly.
- Downstairs twin bedroom with TV
- Separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer, combined fridge-freezer
- Small enclosed rear, sunny courtyard with seating
- Private, separate, enclosed garden with seating and glorious uninterrupted views out across the water
- Well-equipped kitchen area with electric cooker, fridge, dishwasher and microwave
- TV, DVD, Hi-Fi in living room
- Ample parking for one large car, or two small cars
- Bedlinen and towels included in tariff
- Tariff includes a clean of the property ahead of arrival and on departure
- Beds are made up ahead of arrival
- Electricity is included use of the phone is ‘on honesty’.
- Wheel Cottage is a no-smoking property
- Dogs are welcome at this dog-friendly holiday cottage.
- Heated by night-store heaters
- immersion provides hot water.