Lovingly restored to combine the best of old and new and perfectly positioned to enjoy the best of coast and countryside, here are 10 things we love about Treglyn Farmhouse (and a glance at the interiors which is sure to leave you swooning)...
1. As the name would suggest, Treglyn Farmhouse is a five-bedroom, Grade-II listed Cornish farmhouse (dating back to 1844).
2. The interiors have been transformed by the owner (an interior designer) and capture the best of the original features and the modern-day luxuries.
3. The farmhouse sits in half an acre of grounds (there is even an original red phone box in the garden)!
4. There is an undercover hot tub area for evenings amongst the bubbles.
5. One dog is welcome (by negotiation) and your four-legged friend will enjoy the generous garden.
6. Here, you are just a five-minute drive from Rock and Polzeath and within easy reach of the nearest market town of Wadebridge.
7. The family bathroom boasts a huge jacuzzi bath!
8. The countryside views are stunning - you can see as far as Bodmin moor on a clear day.
9. You can pick up fresh lobster and crab from the nearby Camel Crab Shack for a memorable holiday supper.
10. To celebrate the first full year of letting, get 20% off a week's holiday between now and 01 July (starting from £1,040).