Cothelstone epitomises contemporary beachside living with its stylish design and large balcony to the front, which really makes the most of the sea views. It's the perfect house for a family getaway or surfing holiday. Built to a high specification, you can enjoy all the modern conveniences.
Up a beautifully designed wooden staircase you'll find the open plan living area, which provides the ideal atmosphere for social gatherings. Rustic wooden beams with spotlights run the length of the gable roofs in the kitchen and lounge. Spacious with splashes of colour from the stylish accessories, it's an area you'll find yourself wanting to spend a lot of time in. The wooden football table is guaranteed to delight both young and old, and makes a great solution to rainy days.
Full-length glass sliding doors lead from the kitchen to the balcony that stretches across the front of the house. Here you can relax and enjoy Polzeath at its best (especially with the added bonus of a sundowner). The lounge has a Juliet balcony, which you can open up to enjoy the sea air.
The beautifully styled interior flows seamlessly from room to room, with calm coastal tones in the four ground floor bedrooms creating a relaxing environment for your Cornish escape. Both double bedrooms have modern en-suites and the twin bedrooms are conveniently located near the family bathroom.
An enclosed and sheltered garden is perfect for a spot of al fresco dining. Carefully planted flowerbeds line the wall to either side of the outside space, and a raised decking area with glass balustrade shows off the sea views. This is a great spot for a barbecue with the family or for a quiet moment with a cup of tea and a book. The outdoor shower to the side of the house is perfect for washing away the sea and sand after a day at the beach or in the surf.
Styled with the help of Jo & Co Home.
- Bedroom one (master) has a king-size bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and en-suite with shower and WC.
- Bedroom two has double bed and wardrobe, and an en-suite with shower and WC.
- Bedroom three (perfect for children) is a twin room with TV and DVD player, a chest of drawers and built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom four is a twin bedroom with a built-in cupboard and chest of drawers.
- Open plan first floor living area with kitchen, lounge and dining area.
- Flat-screen TV with DVD Player.
- Table football.
- Well-equipped kitchen including an electric cooker with hob, fridge freezer, wine cooler, dishwasher and bar seating.
- Balcony with outdoor furniture and sea views.
- First floor WC.
- Large entrance hall with storage for coats and shoes.
- Ground floor family bathroom with bath, rainfall shower, hand basin and WC.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, second fridge and sink.
- Enclosed garden with flowerbeds.
- Raised wooden decking area with glass balustrade.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Outside shower.
- Off-road parking for up to 4 cars.