You’ll find this beautiful self-catering property atop a lush green valley with views stretching across to Stepper Point and the Atlantic Ocean. Newly renovated, Seahouse has a distinctive character with a modern frontage of coastal blue cladding.
The entrance hall is open and bright with a striking wooden floor. Kick off your shoes, drop the beach bags and head up to the softly carpeted bedrooms, or downstairs to the expansive living spaces. Rustic charm is interwoven with hints of the coast, from the chunky rope handrail and stylish striped carpet to the wooden oars adorning the living room wall.
Open-plan social spaces create the perfect environment for a memorable family holiday. The spacious, light-filled kitchen has dual aspect views out to sea, making it a wonderful place to prepare meals using fresh local produce.
Built-in seating hugs a large, rustic farmhouse dining table, which takes centre stage. Here, enjoy family breakfasts before heading out for a day at the beach. Over in the lounge area, unwind on the sumptuous sofas in front of the flat-screen TV.
For rainy days and evening entertainment head upstairs to the stylish TV room. Start a table football tournament, play a classic family board game or cosy up for a movie marathon. This is the perfect place for children and teenagers to find their own space so there’ll be no arguing over the remote!
Seahouse has four beautiful bedrooms. The master bedroom has a luxurious king-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom with a stylish combination of wooden floors and crisp white décor. Handmade, fully lined curtains frame the sea views and allow for long lie-ins, even on the sunniest of mornings. A combination of double, twin and bunk beds in the other rooms offer flexibility for your party and sweet dreams all round.
Step out into the garden for relaxed al fresco suppers and sundowners on the patio with the Polzeath sunset as your holiday backdrop. There’s plenty of space for the children to play in the safe and secure garden, or let them blow off some steam on the trampoline.
Styled with the help of Jo & Co Home.
Please note: the garden at Seahouse is still in the process of being completed – more exterior photos will follow shortly.
- Bedroom one (master) has a king-sized bed, dual aspect valley and sea views, a TV, built-in wardrobes, a chest of drawers and an en-suite with a bath and a shower.
- Bedroom two has twin beds, a chest of drawers, a hanging rail and valley views.
- Bedroom three has a double bed, a chest of drawers, a hanging rail and valley views.
- Bedroom four has two sets of bunk beds and a built-in wardrobe.
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric double oven, double fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double sink, toaster, kettle and plenty of storage space.
- TV room with wall-mounted flat-screen smart TV and Blu-ray player, table football and children's games.
- Family bathroom including a bath with an overhead shower and a separate shower.
- Utility room with a sink, a Bosch washing machine and dryer, a shower room with WC and direct access to the garden.
- Sonos sound system in the kitchen and lounge.
- Smart TV and Blu-ray player.
- Netflix subscription.
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor.
- Large landscaped garden with patio.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Charcoal barbecue.
- One private parking space and street parking directly outside.